Geographic DB

From: PaulD <pauldacus(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Geographic DB
Date: 2005-11-17 18:40:17
Lists: pgsql-sql

Having been asked, I posted a mySQL dump of latitude, longitude and zip
codes for the US. I've also included a PHP zipcode computational piece of
code, a DB manager, and the page itself.... all in GZIP format. Instructions
are on the page.

P.S. I can't possibly help you if you're having problems! Unzip it all, put
the dump into mySQL, edit the db.inc file (username/pwd/host/db_name), run
the ziptest1.php script, and if it works GREAT! If it doesn't... you'll have
a new opportunity to learn! I would never want to take that away from you
:-) It works for me, so if it doesn't work for you, I probably can't fix it.

Paul Dacus