Re: PostgreSQL Training

From: "Amy Young" <Amy_Young(at)hilton(dot)com>
To: sank89(at)sancharnet(dot)in
Cc: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL Training
Date: 2003-12-10 15:34:36
Lists: pgsql-novice

Thanks for everyone's support. I really appreciate it. I will admit
that I learn *best* -- at least in the beginning -- through structured,
formalized face-to-face training. But, there does appear to be a
community of support here. I haven't started with the basics out of the
book yet, so I think I'll start there (I'm at the VERY beginning, and
don't want to bog down the list with TOO basic questions). But, rest
assured, I'll be back.

Thanks again,

Amy