JDBC Driver

From: Tamás Barta <bartatamas(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: JDBC Driver
Date: 2006-06-28 10:01:29
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi!

Last week we tried to use the 8.1-407 JDBC 2EE driver with PostgreSQL
8.1.4on Debian. We use data sources in JBoss.
The web application always run out of memory with this driver. Then whe
changed back to driver 7.4 and everything is OK
now. I think there must be a memory leak somewhere in the newest driver
because we don't handle the driver directly, but JBoss does.

Tamas