Failed to update RowID generator

From: Sam Jas <samjas33(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Failed to update RowID generator
Date: 2009-11-02 17:47:50
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

I am first time posting on this forum.

I am getting “Failed to update RowID generator” error
when I am trying to load data in gridsql. I checked that error came from
underlying database postgreSQL. We are using postgresql 8.2.

ERROR [DatabaseLoad] -> Error While Loading :
org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: Can not prepare request: Failed to update RowID generator

ERROR [DatabaseLoad].

Your help is highly appreciated.

--

Thanks