Re: Switching between terminals

From: Gregory Stark <stark(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: <cheriyamoozhiyilcinu(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)in>
Cc: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Switching between terminals
Date: 2008-07-03 15:09:23
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-hackers

"cinu" <cheriyamoozhiyilcinu(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)in> writes:

Could anyone please tell me where I am going wrong and if there is a way I can get the same behaviour that I am getting while I am executing the through psql prompt.

a) you might try hitting return occasionally in your email :)

b) you maybe need to put a SELECT pg_sleep(10) between the two queries in the
first file you run so that it hasn't updated both tables and exited before the
second one even starts. But I'm just guessing since you haven't sent the
actual files you're running.

--
Gregory Stark