Re: Postresql RFD version 2.0 Help Wanted.

From: Russ Allbery <rra(at)stanford(dot)edu>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Postresql RFD version 2.0 Help Wanted.
Date: 2004-11-07 05:17:48
Lists: pgsql-general

In news.groups, Devin L Ganger <devin(at)thecabal(dot)org> writes:
> Mike Cox <mikecoxlinux(at)yahoo(dot)com> wrote:

>> Russ Allbery <rra(at)stanford(dot)edu>, seems very knowledgable about this,
>> and I would be pleased if you could mail the postgresql list person
>> about this discussion and Russ's email address.

> Russ is a busy person; don't be so quick to volunteer his time for him
> unless you're damn sure you have his permission. Even if he were not a
> busy person, most people consider it to be rude to be volunteered
> without their consent.

No, this is fine, and this didn't bother me at all. I'm happy to tell
Marc my opinion; I'm just going to also have to tell him that I don't have
time to do more than give my opinion right now and I don't know if there's
anyone else who's willing to do more of the footwork.

--
Russ Allbery (rra(at)stanford(dot)edu) <http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>