Re: improve FOUND in PL/PgSQL

From: Neil Conway <nconway(at)klamath(dot)dyndns(dot)org>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: PostgreSQL Patches <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: improve FOUND in PL/PgSQL
Date: 2002-08-14 14:57:17
Lists: pgsql-patches

> Your patch has been added to the PostgreSQL unapplied patches list

I've attached an updated patch. This patch also fixes some bugs in the
setting of FOUND when executing FOR loops, as pointed out by Tom Lane,
and documents this capability. I also made the regression test a
little more compact.

Unfortunately, the code is a bit less elegant than I'd like. If anyone
has any suggestions on how to implement these changes in a more concise
fashion, I'd be interested.

Cheers,

Neil

--
Neil Conway <neilconway(at)rogers(dot)com>
PGP Key ID: DB3C29FC

Attachment Content-Type Size
plpgsql_found-4.patch text/x-patch 11.5 KB