Re: OpenVMS - an effort which needs guidance and support.

From: Chris Browne <cbbrowne(at)acm(dot)org>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: OpenVMS - an effort which needs guidance and support.
Date: 2011-02-07 16:46:41
Lists: pgsql-hackers

pedersen(at)ccsscorp(dot)com ("Bill Pedersen") writes:
> I look forward to hearing from people in the PostgreSQL community as well as
> from others interested in this effort.

To a number of us, it's academically interesting, though, as we don't
have VMS systems, it's not likely to be super-easy to assist in the
matter.

It certainly would be interesting to see how easy or difficult the port
would be. I suspect that's a more interesting port than, say, Digital
UNIX, these days.
--
(reverse (concatenate 'string "ofni.sesabatadxunil" "@" "enworbbc"))
http://linuxfinances.info/info/slony.html