Creating resultsets

From: Peter Novodvorsky <nidd(at)myxomop(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Creating resultsets
Date: 2002-10-02 16:44:24
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi!

As some of you may know, I'm writing PostgreSQL driver for
OpenOffice.Org. I've met the problem that I cannot solve
efficient. Driver need to implement interface that gives back
information as a Result Set. I'm using standard libpq library and I
cannot create PGresult by hand. What do you suggest?

Currently I'm using self-written class with ResultSet interface and it
acts as original ResultSet if original cannot help.

--
Peter Novodvorsky nidd(at)myxomop(dot)com
http://garcia.myxomop.com/NiddWiki Deadheads, unite!