Re: trigger statistics?

From: Jerry Sievers <gsievers19(at)comcast(dot)net>
To: Rural Hunter <ruralhunter(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: trigger statistics?
Date: 2011-12-17 13:31:31
Lists: pgsql-admin

Rural Hunter <ruralhunter(at)gmail(dot)com> writes:

> I noticed there were some statistics for triggers in pgAdmin III GUI,
> such as total execution count and execution time. But they are all
> empty. is there any way to enable those statistics?

See the following manual section...

18.9. Run-time Statistics

track_functions (enum)

Enables tracking of function call counts and time used. Specify pl to track only procedural-language functions,
all to also track SQL and C language functions. The default is none, which disables function statistics tracking.
Only superusers can change this setting.