Re: Problems with pg_dump (on Debian i386)

From: Joachim Trinkwitz <jtr(at)uni-bonn(dot)de>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Problems with pg_dump (on Debian i386)
Date: 2001-05-28 09:28:40
Lists: pgsql-sql

> Could we see a specific example please --- preferably, enough of the
> dump file to reproduce the problem? Also, exactly *what* version hop
> are we talking about?

Example file (extract of my dump file) is attached -- the misbehaviour
occurs even when simply \i-ing this file in psql.

Regarding version hops: I've followed Oliver Elphicks Debian
(unstable) releases except the RC test releases and now I'm at
7.1.1. Not sure when this occured, but with 6.xx it worked for sure.

Greetings and thanks for your help,
joachim

Attachment Content-Type Size
germdb.sql application/octet-stream 3.7 KB