Re: Emacs and postgres

From: merlyn(at)stonehenge(dot)com (Randal L(dot) Schwartz)
To: Sean Davis <sdavis2(at)mail(dot)nih(dot)gov>
Subject: Re: Emacs and postgres
Date: 2005-02-23 23:56:34
Lists: pgsql-general

Sean> Does anyone know of an interface between emacs and psql? I currently
Sean> use it as my default editor and do my share of save and then \i. I
Sean> just gave pgEdit a try and liked many aspects of it, but I still like
Sean> Emacs as an editor and wondered if anyone else has tricks/plugins for
Sean> emacs users.

sql-mode works fairly nice, and has a postgres submode.

<merlyn(at)stonehenge(dot)com> <URL:http://www.stonehenge.com/merlyn/>