Re: Fulltext search configuration

From: Mohamed <mohamed5432154321(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Fulltext search configuration
Date: 2009-02-02 14:25:48
Lists: pgsql-general

Ok, thank you Oleg.
I have another dictionary package which is a conversion to hunspell aswell:

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Dictionaries#Arabic_.28North_Africa_and_Middle_East.29
(Conversion of Buckwalter's Arabic morphological analyser) 2006-02-08

And running that gives me this error : (again the affix file)

ERROR: wrong affix file format for flag
CONTEXT: line 560 of configuration file "C:/Program
Files/PostgreSQL/8.3/share/tsearch_data/arabic_utf8_alias.affix": "PFX 1013
Y 6
"

/ Moe

On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 2:41 PM, Oleg Bartunov <oleg(at)sai(dot)msu(dot)su> wrote:

> Mohamed,
>
> We are looking on the problem.
>
> Oleg
>
> On Mon, 2 Feb 2009, Mohamed wrote:
>
> No, I don't. But the ts_lexize don't return anything so I figured there
>> must
>> be an error somehow.
>> I think we are using the same dictionary + that I am using the stopwords
>> file and a different affix file, because using the hunspell (ayaspell)
>> .aff
>> gives me this error :
>>
>> ERROR: wrong affix file format for flag
>> CONTEXT: line 42 of configuration file "C:/Program
>> Files/PostgreSQL/8.3/share/tsearch_data/hunarabic.affix": "PFX Aa Y 40
>>
>> / Moe
>>

>> On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 12:13 PM, Daniel Chiaramello <
>> daniel(dot)chiaramello(at)golog(dot)net> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Mohamed.
>>>
>>> I don't know where you get the dictionary - I unsuccessfully tried the
>>> OpenOffice one by myself (the Ayaspell one), and I had no arabic
>>> stopwords
>>> file.
>>>
>>> Renaming the file is supposed to be enough (I did it successfully for
>>> Thailandese dictionary) - the ".aff'" file becoming the ".affix" one.
>>> When I tried to create the dictionary:
>>>
>>> CREATE TEXT SEARCH DICTIONARY ar_ispell (
>>> TEMPLATE = ispell,
>>> DictFile = ar_utf8,
>>> AffFile = ar_utf8,
>>> StopWords = english
>>> );
>>>
>>> I had an error:
>>>
>>> ERREUR: mauvais format de fichier affixe pour le drapeau
>>> CONTEXTE : ligne 42 du fichier de configuration ?
>>> /usr/share/pgsql/tsearch_data/ar_utf8.affix ? : ? PFX Aa Y 40
>>>
>>> (which means Bad format of Affix file for flag, line 42 of configuration
>>> file)
>>>
>>> Do you have an error when creating your dictionary?
>>>
>>> Daniel
>>>
>>> Mohamed a ?crit :
>>>

>>> I have ran into some problems here.
>>> I am trying to implement arabic fulltext search on three columns.
>>>
>>> To create a dictionary I have a hunspell dictionary and and arabic stop
>>> file.
>>>
>>> CREATE TEXT SEARCH DICTIONARY hunspell_dic (
>>> TEMPLATE = ispell,
>>> DictFile = hunarabic,
>>> AffFile = hunarabic,