Re: Clarification of the "simple" dictionary

From: John Gage <jsmgage(at)numericable(dot)fr>
To: Andreas Joseph Krogh <andreak(at)officenet(dot)no>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Clarification of the "simple" dictionary
Date: 2010-07-22 16:27:06
Lists: pgsql-general

The easiest way to look at this is to give the simple dictionary a
document with to_tsvector() and see if stopwords pop out.

In my experience they do. In my experience, the simple dictionary
just breaks the document down into the space etc. separated words in
the document. It doesn't analyze further.

John