RE: AW: RE: RE: RE: ODBC and Access 2000

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "'Cedar Cox'" <cedarc(at)visionforisrael(dot)com>, "'pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "'Vince Vielhaber'" <vev(at)michvhf(dot)com>
Subject: RE: AW: RE: RE: RE: ODBC and Access 2000
Date: 2001-05-23 13:56:55
Lists: pgsql-odbc

No I didn't notice - I must admit I've been a little distracted today by
someone else's code that appeared in one of my programs :-(.

Leaving the files in the ftp site might be useful to others. If Vince
applies his formatting to them (should be relatively easy, I already
stripped them to barebones html), and uses those copies in the website then
I can continue to update the content as required - hey presto, one ftp site
and www site permanently in sync!

Regards, Dave.

pgsql-odbc by date