RE: different methods

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "'Manika Dey'" <bithi(at)plasma(dot)ernet(dot)in>
Cc: postgres-inter <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: different methods
Date: 2001-02-06 08:27:38
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

pgAdmin (www.greatbridge.org/project/pgadmin) can import ASCII text to
PostgreSQL and can migrate Access mdb's and ODBC databases to PostgreSQL.

The next release of pgAdmin will include significant improvements to the
Migration Wizard so may be worth waiting for (*probably* available within
2-3 weeks).

Regards,

Dave.