RE: slow odbc access....

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "'Sanjay Arora'" <sk(at)pobox(dot)com>, pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: RE: slow odbc access....
Date: 2000-11-29 08:37:29
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Try to use ADO to access the database rather than DAO or RDO as it's much
quicker. Make sure you use ForwardOnly recordsets wherever possible and only
use Dynamic if you absolutely have to.

Another thing to remember - Jet is evil don't let it anywhere near your
project if you can help it!!

HTH, regards,
Dave.