RE: [INTERFACES] pgAdmin v6.5.2 Released

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "'Stephen Martin'" <stephen(at)sealteam(dot)demon(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: "'pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: [INTERFACES] pgAdmin v6.5.2 Released
Date: 1999-10-06 08:55:22
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

I've been searching the MS Knowledgebase to try to figure out this problem -
the only other article that seems relevant (that I could find) is Q197902
(http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q197/9/02.ASP). Can you
take a look and see if it helps.

I'm beginning to think that there may be something messed up with your
system as I've heard no other reports of similar problems (normally If
there's a bug someone will let me know within a couple of days of the
release).

Perhaps someone could confirm that they are running pgAdmin v6.5.2 OK, and
that the world hasn't moved to pgAccess on Win32!

Regards,

Dave.

--
Network & Systems Manager, The Vale Housing Association.
http://www.vale-housing.co.uk (Work)