RE: [INTERFACES] pgAdmin v6.5.1 Release

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "'The Hermit Hacker '" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
Cc: "'pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: [INTERFACES] pgAdmin v6.5.1 Release
Date: 1999-09-22 07:37:56
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
Marc,

By an interesting coincidence I've just had an application with (what
appears to be) this problem on a machine here. *No* logfile was created, and
the error occured in the Microsoft written part of the installer (which I
can't debug of course - typical!).

As far as we could tell, the problem was solved by killing another app that
the user was not aware was running in the background. The other app used the
same control that the installer failed when installing (even though it
should have scheduled it for install on reboot because it was locked).

HTH,

Dave.