Re: Socket read fails

From: Colin Taylor <colin(dot)taylor(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Socket read fails
Date: 2006-01-25 06:03:15
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

For the benefit of anyone else who has this problem, it seems to be
alleviated, at least in our case by rebooting the box every night. Not ideal
by any means but better than having the application hang. Which kind of
suggests some resource issue, investing with linux sar command though doesnt
reveal any process or file limits being reached.