Re: Query Problem from FoxPro???

From: dBHS Jakarta <dbhsnet(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Query Problem from FoxPro???
Date: 2007-07-04 06:48:12
Lists: pgsql-sql

Dear All,

It turns out that, column "is_pilih" was written with "Is_Pilih". PostgreSQL column name is case sensitive! After I change the column name to "is_pilih" everything's showed up!

Another NEW Question arose: "Why the is_pilih data type become Character when it displayed in VFP?"

Anybody can help?

T.I.A.

Regards,

djDevX