Re: [MACTCL] Tcl load command and mac os x

From: "Daniel A(dot) Steffen" <steffen(at)ics(dot)mq(dot)edu(dot)au>
To: Jerry LeVan <jerry(dot)levan(at)eku(dot)edu>
Cc: Postgres General <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>, tcl-mac(at)lists(dot)sourceforge(dot)net
Subject: Re: [MACTCL] Tcl load command and mac os x
Date: 2004-04-07 03:56:14
Lists: pgsql-general

On Wednesday, Apr 7, 2004, at 13:52 Australia/Sydney, Jerry LeVan wrote:

> pgtksh behaves badly, clicking on the "pgtksh" window generates an
> error:
>
> set front process failed,-606
>
> I can't get the menu for the wish window ;(

once again, this has come up many times before on tcl-mac, see the list
archives

probably easiest to just use wish and [package require postgrestcl] or
whatever the package names is.

> I guess I will have to ponder the dynamic loading of libs...
>
> If anyone *has* got the loading to work, I would appreciate some
> pointers...

as mentioned, I think you just need to link the library differently

Cheers,

Daniel

--
** Daniel A. Steffen ** "And now for something completely
** Dept. of Mathematics ** different" Monty Python