Re: Formato de los datos de tipo numeric

From: "Alejandro D(dot) Burne" <alejandro(dot)dburne(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-es-ayuda(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Formato de los datos de tipo numeric
Date: 2007-02-22 12:46:39
Lists: pgsql-es-ayuda

Una alternativa es dandole formato a texto:
to_char(numeric, text) text convert numeric to string ->
to_char(-125.8, '999D99S')

Pattern Description
9 value with the specified number of digits
0 value with leading zeros
. (period) decimal point
, (comma) group (thousand) separator
PR negative value in angle brackets
S sign anchored to number (uses locale)
L currency symbol (uses locale)
D decimal point (uses locale)
G group separator (uses locale)
MI minus sign in specified position (if number < 0)
PL plus sign in specified position (if number > 0)
SG plus/minus sign in specified position
RN roman numeral (input between 1 and 3999)
TH or th ordinal number suffix
V shift specified number of digits (see notes)
EEEE scientific notation (not implemented yet)

Alejandro