Pgadmin and Wiki

From: Alexey Vorobyev <avorobyev(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Pgadmin and Wiki
Date: 2005-07-27 06:41:35
Lists: pgadmin-support

Is there a way to create friendship between pgadmin and some wiki/web pages?

Reason: I'd like to describe tables, views etc I create in postgres,
in my wiki page (or web page)

How I see it:
somewhere in pgadmin (or in database comments, specially formatted
string) I will have to write base wiki page (for example,
http://postgresql.wikispaces.org/)

And while right-clicking on any schema, table, function PgAdmin will
redirect me to the page, for example:
database: test
schema: public
function: lenght(varchar) returns int4;
base wiki: as shown above

it will get me to
http://postgresql.wikispaces.org/functions.public.md5.int4.varchar
ofcourse, specific syntax has to be discussed here if proposal is liked.

By the way, something like this is developed in ethereal (www.ethereal.com)
--
Alexey Vorobyevv
[icq #16768917]