Run Function With First Priority

From: Otniel Michael <otmic_ie(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: Community PostgreSQL <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Run Function With First Priority
Date: 2007-11-20 09:21:33
Lists: pgsql-sql

Dear All,

How i can run function with first priority on postgres?

In my case, when i run function that need a lot of time. Then the other person run the other function, i think my function run on the below priority of the other function.

Thanks.

--
"He who is quick to become angry will commit folly, and a crafty man is hated"