Npgsql connection string editor?

From: Radcon Entec <radconentec(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Npgsql connection string editor?
Date: 2010-02-23 20:00:39
Lists: pgsql-general

Greetings!

I have found references on the Internet to a connection string designer for npgsql, but I haven't found where to get it. I don't seem to have it with my download of npgsq. Or am I just looking in the wrong place?

For example, http://npgsql.projects.postgresql.org/exampleprograms.html , which is from the main npgsql web site, contains the following:

public void ConnectToData()
{
string DSN;
Npgsql.Design.ConnectionStringEditorForm Ndesign = new Npgsql.Design.ConnectionStringEditorForm();
Ndesign.ShowDialog();
DSN = Ndesign.ConnectionString.ToString();
if (DSN == "")
return;

conn = new NpgsqlConnection(DSN);
dset = new DataSet("npdata");
NpAdapter = new NpgsqlDataAdapter();
NpAdapter.SelectCommand = new NpgsqlCommand(query, conn);
NpAdapter.Fill(dset, "npdata");
dtsource = dset.Tables["npdata"];

deleteCmd();
updateCmd();
insertCmd();
}

How can I get ConnectionStringEditorForm?

RobR