Re: Compilation probl with Postgres 7.3.1

From: "Gerhard Hintermayer" <g(dot)hintermayer(at)inode(dot)at>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Compilation probl with Postgres 7.3.1
Date: 2005-12-15 15:26:57
Lists: pgadmin-support

> Dave Page wrote:

Upgrading to 7.3.12 won't solve the "unsupported frontend protocol", and
the members for pgNotify are the same as in 7.3.1 :-(
I'd really like to upgrade, but unfortunately the DB-server is running at
least 6*24, so ther's not a lot time to upgrade and test all involved
applications (which are quite a lot)

PS: please don't send to both mailing list and directly, so I get every
mail twice :-(