tablespace question

From: "Ridvan Lakas ng Bayan S(dot) Baluyos" <ridvan(at)baluyos(dot)net>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: tablespace question
Date: 2009-05-13 11:38:53
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi list,

I have a question on postgres' tablespace. I just wanted to ask if this is
possible.

I have a postgres database that is running out of disk space. I'm trying to
mount additional disk space and make use of tablespace. The question is, is
it possible for a table to maintain data in the existing tablespace and then
moving forward insert the new data into a new tablespace?

Please let me know if the question is unclear or vague.

Thanks in advance guys,

Ridvan

--
リヅバン バルヨス
ridvan(dot)baluyos(at)qualservcentral(dot)com

Registered Linux User #439466
Registered Ubuntu User #16034
Q: Have you heard of the Object-Oriented way to get wealthy?
A: Inheritance.