Re: BUG #1244: Postgres doesn't work on FAT

From: Harald Armin Massa <haraldarminmassa(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Fernando del Valle <delsat-sec(at)data54(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #1244: Postgres doesn't work on FAT
Date: 2004-09-07 15:36:51
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hello,

in the release notes there is a "FAT is not really supported" notice
for PostgreSQL.

I suggest following workaround:

create a cacls.exe and put it first in the search path. That cacls.exe
should just return "OK" no matter of the imput-params.

Be warned that "FAT is not really supported" has good reasons.

Harald

--
GHUM Harald Massa
Harald Armin Massa