Re: using plpgsql debuggers

From: "Ravi Chemudugunta" <chemuduguntar(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: using plpgsql debuggers
Date: 2008-10-29 21:41:38
Lists: pgsql-general

Thanks for the replies.

I probably should have explained what it is that I am trying to do.

I am trying to create a command line interface to the debugger rather than
using the GUI (that'll eventually plug into a sort of testing harness) - so
I am needing to figure out how it actually works. In the code comments it
mentions that any client can be used (psql) ... I don't mind all the extra
typing =)

Any thoughts on how I may do this?

I did have a brief look at the code inside pgadmin's debugger module - but
it was a bit hard to figure out how it kicked the whole process off...

-ravi