Re: pg_restore problem

From: Bradley Miller <bmiller(at)nuvio(dot)com>
To: Postgres List <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pg_restore problem
Date: 2005-02-03 19:04:59
Lists: pgsql-sql

Interestingly, I made a new database on my test server and then was
able to do a pg_dump from my mac box to the test server and I think it
got just about everything . . . I've got some constraint issues and
other oddities happening, but at least my functions came in fine. I
used the pipe command to pipe it directly to the server rather than
using pg_restore.

Bradley Miller
NUVIO CORPORATION
Phone: 816-444-4422 ext. 6757