ecpg error code -601

From: "Yuemin Zhang" <yuemin(at)netrake(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: ecpg error code -601
Date: 2002-04-24 20:07:29
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hi,

I used ecpg to develop of the application interface. Sometime at runtime I get return error code -601 and with followinmg error message:

current transation is aborted, queries ignored until end of transaction block

What is the cause of this error? How can I fix that? I checked Programmer's Guide and found no answer.

Regards,

Yuemin Zhang