Re: Looking for both an administrator and a developer (2 positions)

From: decibel <decibel(at)decibel(dot)org>
To: decibel <decibel(at)decibel(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Looking for both an administrator and a developer (2 positions)
Date: 2009-10-09 17:19:20
Lists: pgsql-jobs

I just wanted to post an update; both of these positions are still
open. We've actually hired a database developer (Jon Erdman), but
we're looking for at least one more.

Just a quick update to what I originally posted: the company is still
going strong, despite everything that's happened in the financial
space in the past year. We're still growing (and hiring).

We're in the process of setting up an office in Austin. Jon and I
will be working there, and anyone interested in the database
developer position could certainly work from Austin instead of
Chicago. We've also become a bit more flexible on location for the
DBA position; Chicago is definitely preferred, but we'd also consider
Austin. For both positions we might consider remote work from another
location for the right candidate.

Jon and I will be at PGWest if anyone wants to talk to us then.