How to continue Installation if stalled? and using Joomla?

From: "Irvin Guyett" <ipguyett(at)comcast(dot)net>
To: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: How to continue Installation if stalled? and using Joomla?
Date: 2010-02-09 02:10:57
Lists: pgsql-novice

After uninstalling and re-installing Postresql (it stalled at phpWiki), I got down the setup Stack to phpBB, but when I hit "Next" on the Details window,it went gray/stalled. I went to www.phpBB.com and installed it from there.

I still have EnterpriseDB tuning wizard for pg V1.3-2, media Wiki v1.15.01, and Drupal to install. Several questions:

a. Will the phpBB from the www.phpBB.com site work OK?

b. If "a" is OK, how do I continue the installation of the other pieces?

c. Can I use Joomla or other CMS software instead of Drupal with Postgresql? as this seems easier to learn?

Could you send response directly to me, also as I don't want to miss a response.

Thanks
Irv Guyett