Please help

From: "Roseller A(dot) Romanos" <don2_907(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: POSTGRES <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Please help
Date: 2009-07-16 11:47:57
Lists: pgsql-general

Please help me with this. I really need your
advice as to how to retrieve the data in my postgresql database.

I have postgresql installed in Windows XP platform five months ago. Just
yesterday my OS bugged down and saying NTDLR is missing. What I did was I
re-installed my OS. When I finished my installation I found out that I cannot
access anymore my postgresql using PGAdmin III.

What should I do to access my database and retrieve the important records in
it?

Unfortunately, I have not created a backup of it. Please help me.

Thanks in advance and God bless...
Roseller Romanos
STI-Pagadian
Gillamac Building, Pagadian City