Installation problem -- another installation is in progress

From: Susan Crayne <susancrayne(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Installation problem -- another installation is in progress
Date: 2008-07-05 21:42:42
Lists: pgsql-general

I am attempting to install the postrgresql-8.3.3-1 download on Windows Vista. When I get to the "Ready to install" dialog and click OK, I get the message "Another installation is in progress", and I need to click on cancel and end the installation -- otherwise I am in a loop. This happens even after I reboot. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Susan