PostgreSQL tutorial in LINUX For You Dec 2005

From: Vishal Kashyap <vishalonlist(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Subject: PostgreSQL tutorial in LINUX For You Dec 2005
Date: 2005-12-01 11:00:01
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Dear All,

My last discussion with Josh and others about a tutorial in LINUX For
You Magazine has materialized. A tutorial in the magazine is being
published this mounth written by me.

Meanwhile I state this as my comeback into the advocacy team. After a
long break.

Josh Please do update the Indian Contact with my name and telephone number
+91-9818125829

--
With Best Regards,
Vishal Kashyap.