pg_dumapp does not save objects added in pg_catalog

From: ali(dot)pouya(at)free(dot)fr
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pg_dumapp does not save objects added in pg_catalog
Date: 2009-09-28 09:37:03
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi all,
I'm novice to postgresql and in this list.
I hope this is the good place to put my question.

In my project I have added some plpgsql functions in pg_catalog.
But when I save the cluster with pg_dumpall I do not find my function definitions in the output file.

Is this normal ?
Have I to redefine theses functions in my new data base ?

Thanks a lot
Best Regards
Ali