Re: Replication with slony-I

From: Abdul Rahman <abr_ora(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: rod(at)iol(dot)ie
Subject: Re: Replication with slony-I
Date: 2008-10-29 11:00:51
Lists: pgsql-general

I followed the document entitled entitled "Replicating your first database" and got SUCCESS
In implementing the given example.

But, the implementation on existing database is not working for the tables already exists in the database. The replication is being only among four tables created via pgbench tool (accounts, history, branches, tellers).

whats going on!