user 'postgres' can't we make it as Domain User while installing PostgreSQL9.0

From: "Gopavarapu, Rambabu (HP Software)" <rambabu(dot)g(at)hp(dot)com>
To: "pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: user 'postgres' can't we make it as Domain User while installing PostgreSQL9.0
Date: 2013-10-14 10:11:35
Lists: pgadmin-support

Dear Experts,

The default user 'postgres' that is shipped while installing PostgresSQL9.0, can't be created as domain user account ?

We have a following requirement:

We have our own product XYZ, and we wanted bundle it PostgresSQL9.0 as a sailent installer during our product install. Our product can be installed using Domain User accounts, where as Postgres installation is failing (with Domain User account).

Please suggest a solution.

Regards,
Ram