Re: Collaboration Tool Proposal

From: "Bort, Paul" <pbort(at)tmwsystems(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Collaboration Tool Proposal
Date: 2004-02-29 01:18:45
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Janos,

So far, all of the solutions that are being seriously considered seem to be
free, open-source software. I can't find any indication on your site that
this is software the PostgreSQL community can hack to bits as needed over
the years. Even if it's free now, there's the possibility that it will later
turn out to be a free straitjacket.

Regards,
Paul