Local User Group List - Need Help!

From: "Jonathan S(dot) Katz" <jonathan(dot)katz(at)excoventures(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL Advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Local User Group List - Need Help!
Date: 2013-05-08 21:11:57
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Hi Everyone,

Good news - we now have a list of the available local user groups off of the "Community" page on the website: http://www.postgresql.org/community/user-groups/

However, at the time of sending this email, the list is very incomplete - as you will notice, I've only added a few of the PUGs in the US and one in Sweden. So, please help the effort! If you have an active PUG, please reply to the list with the following:

PUG Name
Locale (City or Region the PUG serves)
Country
Website (if you have one)
Mailing List (if you have one, which I hope you do if you don't have a website)

And I will add it to the list.

Thanks,

Jonathan