Re: Postgresql Performance on an HP DL385 and

From: "Steve Poe" <steve(dot)poe(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Scott Marlowe" <smarlowe(at)g2switchworks(dot)com>
Cc: "Luke Lonergan" <llonergan(at)greenplum(dot)com>, "Michael Stone" <mstone+postgres(at)mathom(dot)us>, pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Postgresql Performance on an HP DL385 and
Date: 2006-08-10 15:47:05
Lists: pgsql-performance

Scott,

I *could* rip out the LSI MegaRAID 2X from my Sun box. This belongs to me
for testing. but I don't know if it will fit in the DL385. Do they have
full-heigth/length slots? I've not worked on this type of box before. I was
thinking this is the next step. In the meantime, I've discovered their no
email support for them so I am hoping find a support contact through the
sales rep that this box was purchased from.

Steve