Question about gettext licensing

From: "Vikram Patil" <vpatil(at)actuate(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Question about gettext licensing
Date: 2009-08-03 22:35:36
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Hello All,

I was concerned about gettext licensing. I was able to build
PostgreSql with gettext library. But this project is distributed under
GNU license.

So I would like to know if we want to distribute product commercially
under different licenses, will it be okay ? If not then what approach
usually companies, which distribute PostgreSql as database, follow?

Thanks & Regards,

Vikram