7.4 pg_dump and restore (with postGIS/GEOS)

From: "Gregory S(dot) Williamson" <gsw(at)globexplorer(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: 7.4 pg_dump and restore (with postGIS/GEOS)
Date: 2003-12-16 21:57:28
Lists: pgsql-general

An attempt to use pg_restore to recreate a database from a pg_dump file has failed miserably. It apparently does not do the GIS stuff at all.

Have I missed something utterly ? Do I really have to do a table by table unload and recreate the thing by hand ?

TIA,

Greg Williamson
DBA (hah!)
GlobeXplorer LLC