Re: Best setup for RAM drive

From: Michael Loftis <mloftis(at)wgops(dot)com>
To: Hannu Krosing <hannu(at)tm(dot)ee>, mlw <pgsql(at)mohawksoft(dot)com>
Cc: Chris Sutton <chris(at)smoothcorp(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Best setup for RAM drive
Date: 2003-03-06 21:50:46
Lists: pgsql-hackers

The platypus model he has has an external PSU. The external PSU can be
easily plugged into an UPS. Thus if the main system is shut down as long
as the UPS lives and/or there is power otherwise to the external PSU, the
card will keep the data.

--On Thursday, March 06, 2003 11:16 PM +0200 Hannu Krosing <hannu(at)tm(dot)ee>