Unable to enter money data in pgAdmin III's Edit Grid

From: "Phuoc Trong Chu" <phuoc(dot)trong(dot)chu(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Unable to enter money data in pgAdmin III's Edit Grid
Date: 2006-10-06 22:05:30
Lists: pgadmin-hackers pgadmin-support

Hey guys,

I have been using pgAdmin III for a while and it is a great tool so far.
However, I have this one problem since version 1.4 which may be a bug:

So, I created a column/field to be of type money. When I try to enter an
amount, i.e. 10.00, in the Edit Grid it gives an error "cannot cast numeric
type to money". When I try to type in '$10.00' the standard format for
money, I cannot type in the ' (apostrophe) and $ (dollar symbol). Thus, I
cannot do anything but leave the field empty.

Is this a bug? Or is there a setting/configuration that I missed somewhere?

Thanks!

-Trong