web-based reporting from PostgreSQL

From: "Wallingford, Ted" <twallingford(at)indexc(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: web-based reporting from PostgreSQL
Date: 2000-06-07 12:12:06
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi All,

I am looking for a good tool to rapidly generate web-based (HTML) reports
out of PostgreSQL. Such reports would include grouping, sorting, and group
formulae. This sounds simple, except I don't want to program it in Perl--I
would much rather use an out-of-the-box solution for the sake of time.

I would use Crystal Reports Web Report Server but the host OS is Linux and
that product doesn't run on Linux. Any ideas or suggestions? Thanks!

Ted