State S0002 (Base table not found)

From: lpeeters(at)primaplan(dot)com (Larry Peeters)
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: State S0002 (Base table not found)
Date: 2003-11-26 09:50:41
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi,

I have two programs using ODBC. Both connect to the same database with
the same user id and use the same tables. But when I create a query
with one program, I receive the error "Base table not found", which is
state S0002. The same query with the other app works fine.

Does anybody have a clue as what might be going wrong in the one
application?

regards,

Larry Peeters