SQL question

From: Deepali Agarwal <DAgarwal(at)PPC(dot)com>
To: "'pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: SQL question
Date: 2001-07-06 17:52:57
Lists: pgsql-sql

hello,
I have a simple question about nested SQL statements. I remember
having learnt of another way of writing nested SQL statements, using Joins I
guess. I'm buildingh an ASP/ADO application or which using nested select
becomes too complicated. Could you please throw some light ( preferably with
an example) on how i can use a join or any other method instead of suing
nested SQL statements. Also, would you be able to tell me how to use a
nested DQL quesry/join query with an ADO command object, i.e the commandtext
property? Thank you for your help.

-Deepali

Deepali Agarwal
Intern